Generate future revenue today with a client newsletter marketing system.
Question: What is the purpose of following up and nurturing your existing clients and current prospects?
Answer: To guarantee future revenue and equity for your security business.
Not all prospects are ready to buy on your time frame…in fact, hardly any are. But just because they aren’t ready to buy from you today doesn’t mean that they won’t be ready tomorrow. Or next month. Or even, yikes, next year.
Research confirms this point:
- 67% of prospective buyers that tell you “no” today will be ready to buy in the next 12 months.
- 80% of leads you consider to be “dead” will buy within the next 2 years.
That means that the vast majority of your leads are not cold or dead…they’re simply waiting for the right time to buy. And if you aren’t following up with them on a regular basis, they’ll go to another security company to purchase there (intrusion system, locks, guard service, access control, fire system, home theater) somewhere else when they are ready to buy.
Consistent follow-up and nurture marketing ensures that you stay in front of all your prospects until they are ready to buy. So get ready to capitalize on the 80% of leads that used to get away from you.
Keeping Your Client Base Loyal
A newsletter creates an almost unbreakable bond that withstands economic uncertainty, and it keeps your clients loyal to your company. It also prevents your clients from jumping ship for low-ball competitors. This is truly the BEST internal security marketing strategy that you can deploy.
In the July Issue of the Smokin’ Security Newsletter:
- Do you possess “The Immigrant Attitude”, this quality is a must if you want to skyrocket your security business.
- 5 surprising benefits of starting a LOCAL (like, “Securing Memphis”) Security Group on LinkedIn.
- How to become a thought leader in the security industry.
- Secrets to building a thriving cult on LinkedIn.
- Driving monster traffic back to your site with LinkedIn.
- Proven power of reciprocity.
- 19 Creative ways to charging MORE for service work & installations.
- Do you have trouble pricing jobs? Have you tried the “Goldilocks Pricing” strategy?
- If Profits are better wages! Which one are you doing?
For the past week, it’s been over 100 degrees in Massachusetts. So I’m kickin’ in some sizzling summer bonuses:
-Summer Heat Wave Sizzling Bonus # 1 – How To Get All The New Security Clients You Could Ever Want.
-Summer Heat Wave Sizzling Bonus # 2 – Your Summer Client Newsletter Is Ready To Download
-Summer Heat Wave Sizzling Bonus # 3 – 10 Ways To Maximize Your Client Newsletter
Now Go Smoke Your Competition! – Bob Maunsell
Former Sgt U.S. Air Force
Have an E.S.P style day, Easy, Successful, Profitable.
**Hey, Do you want to post my articles up on your blog? Go right ahead! Just kindly cite your source and give a link back to my page.Thanks!**