I want to wish you a very Happy Easter. The Easter bunny will be making his way to my house this Sunday morning. My daughters can’t wait! Each year their Easter baskets get bigger and bigger. At this point, they have more toys and dolls than candy. It’s like a mini-Christmas! I tease my wife and tell her that we should put up an Easter tree and place all the presents below it. Anyway, I want to share with you a great read called a “A Happy Life.”
A Guide To A Happy Life
– No one will ever get out of this world alive. Resolve therefore to maintain a reasonable sense of values.
– Take care of yourself. Good health is everyone’s major source of wealth. Without it, happiness is almost impossible.
– Resolve to be cheerful and helpful. People will repay you in kind.
– Avoid angry, abrasive persons. They are generally vengeful.
– Avoid zealots. They are generally humorless.
– Resolve to listen more and to talk less. No one ever learns anything by talking.
– Be chary of giving advice. Wise men don’t need it and fools won’t heed it.
-Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and wrong.
-Sometime in life you will have been all of these.
– Do not equate money with success. There are many successful money makers who are miserable failures as human beings. What counts most about success is how a person achieves it.
By Lloyd Shearer
Have a Great Easter!
From your friends at Security Marketing Guru.