In October’s Smokin’ Security Newsletter the primary focus is on “How To Get More High-End Security Installs.” This niche market is ripe for marketing high-end security systems too.
Here’s what your missing if you haven’t already bought the October 2010 issue of the Smokin’ Security Newsletter.
The Affluent Issue
- A full color handout of my proprietary ad called “The Ring of Protection” that you can swipe and deploy in your own security business. When you see this ad, your jaw will hit the ground… I wish I could be there standing next to you to see your eyeballs light-up. You’ll then know why I’m called the Security Marketing Guru!!
- How to start highly profitable and successful side business in your pajamas.
- How to sell more CCTV/Video surveillance, Panic Rooms, GMS monitoring and other affluent security services.
- Why the wealthy like to make buying decisions based on tier-packaged security solutions.
- Why you should have compelling names for your packaged security systems.
- The easy way to sell upgrades and add-ons to the affluent market.
- Why it’s a big no-no to use stock photos in your security ads.
- A smokin’ security marketing ad done from outer space…believe me, you won’t want to miss this one!
- How to be perceived as a “legit” security expert.
- A 56 word Done-4-U sales pitch, that you should include in your sales presentations, that will double, triple, quadruple your closing rates!
- How to create a “Ring of Protection” testimonial book…BTW social proof is the easiest way to sell security systems.
- Discover why you shouldn’t use people in your ads with Botox injections, and men who have veneers.
- What is the best FREE tool Google has for creating OTB (outside the box) security ads.
Ring of Protection – Security Marketing Ad
I would love to be at your office/home when you rip open the package to your Smokin’ Security Newsletter, and see your eyeballs pop open when you see this piece I created, just for you!
Confidential Report – #1
How to Create your “Ring of Protection” security marketing flyer. After you see my “Ring of Protection” ad, you will never look at marketing your business the same way again. This will be the best treat you have ever gotten on Halloween!
Confidential Report – #2
How to target the affluent market for more referrals!
The endless chain of referrals…the best way for getting referrals from these folks.
The proper way to ask for referrals.
Included are two (2) scripts for asking for more high-end referrals.
Why you should be using focus groups in your business.
In my opinion, the most valuable skill and asset you can possess is not just being able to install a security system, but being able to market the security system to your prospects and clients….that’s were the money happens! And that’s what I’m hear to teach you! You can learn these skills and so much more by becoming a member to my Smokin’ Security Newsletter coaching club.
Have a Gr8 Day!
Now Go Smoke Your Competition! – Bob Maunsell
Former Sgt U.S. Air Force
Have an E.S.P style day, Easy, Successful, Profitable.
**Hey, Do you want to post my articles up on your blog? Go right ahead! Just kindly cite your source and give a link back to my page.Thanks!**