I’m knocking off a tad early today. My friend, Rich Donoghue, and I have tix’s to see Lynyrd Skynyrd at Mohegan Sun Casino in Uncasville, CT. I also want to grab a bite to eat at chef Bobby Flay’s – Bobby’s Burger Palace – that’s inside the casino.
Last Friday I promised you a very cool video on “The Power of Dripping” and keeping TOP prospects in the loop with regards to security services or low voltage installations.
This security marketing strategy will even work for locksmiths, private guard services, private detectives, you name it… This is a very clever way to stay at the “Top of The Conscious” with your security services.
What I am going to reveal to you in this video is something that should be at the cornerstone of your security marketing plan.
Here’s just some of the security marketing nuggets that you’ll enjoy in this video:
* How to identify “Toll Booths” (i.e. people who have access to a lot of security installs.)
* The proper sequence for a security marketing “dripping” campaign.
* How to break through the clutter and get noticed quick.
Also, the November issue of the Smokin’ Security Newsletter is stuffed with all the fixings and trimmings like a Thanksgiving Day turkey, so you’ll get…
* How to Mail Up to 50,000 Letters Per Week at No Cost Whatsover (Not Even Postage!)
* Three (3) Live Security Marketing Exhibits on What to Mail in Your 50,000 Letters
* A Shocking and Unique Way on How to Get Your Newsletter Printed, Folded, Stamped and Mailed – for FREE!
* An Outside-the-Box Model for Turning Your Newsletter Into A Huge Profit Center for Your Business.
* A Three Step Guide to Snubbing Your Nose at the Recession.
* The Security Sales Funnel Mind-Map on How to Sell Higher Priced Security Systems.
* How To Leverage Your Testimonials to Bond with New Prospects.
* Four (4) Live Examples of Smokin’ Testimonials.
* The Magic Number That You Must Use on Your Quotes to Sell More Security Systems.
* Remote Control and How to Enjoy Another $15 – $40 Per Month of RMR for Each Monitored Client.
* What You Need to Know to Get to a $1,000,000.00 Security Business and Beyond.
* Six Step Strategy to Eradicate Unethical Door Knockers in Your Area.
* A Plan “C” Backup Plan for Your Business and Life.
I told you this issue was stuffed…and I don’t mean with Kraft’s Stove Top stuffing mix! I way over deliver on everything I do! Every month my wife, Natasha, proofreads each issue and she said “Wow, this is an unbelievable issue. It’s really, really good!” She’s a tough cookie and tells it like it is.