Customer Database & CRMs
A Customer Database contains the list of your customers and prospects. A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a system for managing your company's interactions with current and future customers by utilizes software and internet capabilities.
You can do so many things with a good CRM. With one tool, you can engage and manage your customers and audience in all the areas that matter - inbox, mobile, social media and the web. You can create fantastic emails for marketing campaigns, and customizable customer newsletters and correspondences that are attractive and engaging, offer special promotions and registration for business events, even survey or poll your audience and get real-time feedback on what their security wants/needs are... the list of options is endless!
The point is, if you do not currently have or maintain a good CRM, then you REALLY need to start. It is the fastest, easiest way (and we're all about easy) to get your marketing messages and company correspondences out to your prospects and customers.
We recommend and work with two different CRMs: Constant Contact and InfusionSoft.
Constant Contact also offer you a FREE 60 Day Trial for their Email Marketing and Email & More Toolkit packages, so you can try out Constant Contact and see how you like it. You’ll definitely love how simple and easy it is to navigate and use.
To Sign Up for your FREE 60 Day Trial CLICK HERE then:
• Choose Email Marketing or Email & More tabs at the top of the screen (you can scroll to the bottom of the page of each to see the features and functionalities each offers.)
• Once you decide which package you’d like to try, insert your email address in the field at the top of the page and hit the orange button that says “Try Toolkit Free”
Or, call us at 508-835-1123 and we’ll get you signed up for the free trial.
Infusionsoft has a lot more bells and whistles, but that comes with a higher price tag. It also requires training and more of a learning curve. But it is a great CRM - and the one that we use here at SMG. If you’re interested in learning more about Infusionsoft, then go to: Infusionsoft.com.
Regardless of which one of the CRM systems you choose, you are going to need to design great looking templates and create marketing campaigns and prospect/customer correspondences. This is where we can help. We can set up your CRM, and then design and implement all your marketing campaigns within your CRM. We can manage all or part of your CRM, or just get you going, it all depends on what you want and need.
For more information, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you lickety-split to discuss your options.
Google My Business Listing
No matter what security business you're in, you need to be visible to your target customers. And the main way people search for products, services & information today is through search engines. Google is the top-used search engine with double the monthly queries (12.5 billion per month) of the second largest search engine, Bing.
Having a Google My Business listing increases your chances of being found by prospects searching on Google and within Google+. You're business listing will pop up prominently on the top right of the Google page. It also gives people a new option to follow and engage with your security business.
Here Are 8 Reasons Why Google My Business Listing Are Wicked Important!
- Google + Reviews from customers give your security company incredible credibility.
- Google + Reviews from customers ***BOOST*** your LOCAL SEO!!!
- Google uses a highly secret algorithm within your Google My Business listing, that calibrates the “QUALITY & QUANTITY” of your reviews to optimize your Google My Business Listing.
- Google gives precedence to Google My Business Listing for local searches.
- Google + 3rd Party reviews are highly believable.
- Google My Business listing gives your clients an interactive experience.
- 89% of the importance of your Google My Business listing are the Reviews. People seek them out and read them before making a buying decision because that’s the kind of culture we live in today.
- Google is now featuring recent posts within your Google My Business listing, so when your business listing pops up in a Google search, your most recent posts will show up, too. So it's now more important than ever to start doing education-based social media postings (see Social Media Marketing below).
We can set up a fully optimized Google My Business listing for your use! If you're interested, please fill out the form below.