Only 2 Types Of Visitors Go To Your Website
Almost every visitor to your website is either in “research mode” or “purchase mode” – meaning these folks are either looking for MORE INFORMATION about a security system or are ready to BUY NOW. It’s imperative that your site be designed with seductive sales funnels & compelling marketing materials that attract and capture BOTH these types of visitors, otherwise your site is not doing what it’s suppose to do – provide you with hot security leads.
Your site also needs to position you as the trusted Security Expert and the Go-to-Security-Guy (or Gal) in your local market. This positioning is mandatory to get your prospects to K.L.T. (Know, Like and Trust) you.
And that’s exactly what a premium Smokin’ Security Selling Website will do – provide you with seductive sales funnels & marketing pieces that will interest and capture your visitors (i.e. hot prospects), plus position YOU as the trusted, knowledgeable Security Pro in your area!
Pick Your Package
- Content for About Us page, Testimonial page & Services page to be provided by client – content may be slightly modified by SMG.
- Company logo, company images and proper contact information to be provided by client.
- Client to provide SMG with hosting credentials (host provider, username & password) to upload new website.
- All web pages are approximately 2-3 paragraphs in length.
- All website projects are not to exceed 30 days. Therefore, content needed from client must be submitted within 8 days of purchase.
- Each website has up to two (2) text edits entitled to the client that must be submitted (via email to SMG by client) within 7 days of the site being uploaded or else edits are forfeited.
- If the client has not provided the necessary content and edits within 30 days, the website will be completed without any missing content, package into a .ZIP file, and submitted to client “as is”. No Refund will be issued.